The rules for the Sweetheart Giveaway (Monday, January 28th, 2019 thru Friday, February 8th, 2019) are as follows.
- How to Enter or Participate: Go to thefamily.net and select the station you listen to. Then click on the icon to the right that says, “Sweetheart Giveaway”. You may then fill out an entry form. Participants must include a reason why their spouse is their “sweetheart”.
- Eligibility Instructions: No purchase necessary. One winner per household. One entry per person. Winner will be chosen at random. Odds of winning depend on the number of people who enter to win. Must be 13 years or older to enter. The stories shared about sweethearts do not affect chances of winning.
- Entry Deadline Dates: Entries must be submitted by 4:00 PM Friday, February 8th.
- When Prizes Can Be Won: Two winners will be chosen per day from February 6th – 8th. Winners will be announced on air at
approximatly7:20 AM and 5:20 PM. The winner will be contacted. If the participant does not respond after three attempts at contact that winner’s prize will be forfeit and another winner will be chosen.
- The Extent, Nature, and Value of the Prize: Three winners will receive registration for two to the Weekend to Remember ($250). Two winners will receive registration for two to the Weekend to Remember and a weekend stay at Comfort Suits ($500). One winner will receive registration for two to the Weekend to Remember and a weekend
stayat Red Lion Hotel Paper Valley ($500). Additionally, several runners up will win a box of chocolates from Vande Walle’s Chocolates ($20)
- Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Entries will be placed in an Excel spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The Family Promotions Manager will use random.org to randomly pick one winner per day.
- All entrants are also subject to The Family Radio Network’s General Contest Rules.