• 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened, crushed pineapple - don’t drain
• 2 packages (3 ounces) grape, blackberry, or black raspberry Jello
• 2 cups boiling water
• 1 can ( 21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
• 1 cup sour cream
• 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 1 tsp. vanilla
• chopped nuts, walnuts or pecans
Dissolve Jello in boiling water, cool 10 minutes.
Stir in pineapple, with the juice, and blueberry pie filling.
Pour into a 9 x 13 inch pan, pyrex dish, or pretty bowl. Chill.
Combine sour cream, cream cheese, vanilla and sugar; mix until smooth.
Spread over gelatin and sprinkle with chopped pecans or walnuts.
Creamy Blueberry Salad serves 12.
-Serve as a salad, or lite dessert.
-Just as yummy with Cherry pie filling and cherry jello. Or for the holidays, try raspberry jello with one can of whole cranberry sauce in place of the pie filling!
Close this window