The Family is happy to help our community, whenever possible. Our vision is to help all people in our communities draw closer to Christ.
The Family receives lots of requests for donation of promotional items each year. In response to the large number of requests, we have developed criteria to guide us through the process of allocating our promotional items and to help us best serve those in need of our assistance.
- The Family will only donate to non-profit charitable organizations, 501-(c)3, schools and churches operating in our listening areas.
- We are unable to contribute to individuals or families in pursuit of individual goals or their personal interests. However, we do support local non-profit organizations that assist people in these situations. (i.e. local shelters, Salvation Army and other local nonprofits, etc.)
- We are unable to donate promotional items to political organizations, fraternal groups or social clubs that engage in any kind of political activity.
- We do not contribute donations for advertising in bulletins, event programs, yearbooks, or any other print advertising.
- We generally do not contribute donations to sports clubs, sports teams or sports events.
- Your application must be submitted at least one month prior to your event and you must allow two weeks for The Family to process your request. You will be contacted via email whether or not your request has been granted.
- The event/nonprofit/church must agree with The Family’s statements of faith, marriage, and sanctity of life, which can be found here: https://www.thefamily.net/about-us/