The rules for the Family Fun Stop Grand Prize Give Away (Thursday, June 6, 2019, thru Thursday, August 22, 2019) are as follows
- How to Enter or Participate: When you attend our Family Fun Stops you will be given a code and number to text to receive an entry form. If you do not have a smartphone, tablets with the form will be present. Once you have completed and submitted the form you will be entered in the drawing. You must attend the Family Fun Stop to enter.
- Code Word: A code word will be provided at each Family Fun Stop to enter to participate in the contest for that week. If your submission does not include correct code word your entry will not be valid and you will not be eligible for the prize.
- Eligibility Instructions: No purchase necessary. One winner per household. One entry per person. Winner will be chosen at random. Odds of winning depend on the number of people who enter to win. Must be 13 years or older to enter.
- Entry Deadline Dates: Entries must be submitted by 7:00 PM each Thursday of a Family Fun Stop.
- When Prizes Can Be Won: One (1) winner will be drawn randomly and after each Family Fun Stop. The Winner will be notified by phone the following day, your call may be recorded and used on air.
- The Extent, Nature and Value of the Prize: The prize is a two-night stay at Landmark Resort in Door County and a $100 Gift card from BP, totaling in $490.
- Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Entries will be placed in an Excel spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The Family Promotions Manager will use random.org to randomly pick One (1), winner.
- All entrants are also subject to The Family Radio Network’s General Contest Rules.