The rules for the All In to Win contest (Friday, September 21, 2018, thru Friday, October 5h, 2018) are as follows.
- How to Enter or Participate: Go to thefamily.net and select the station you listen to. Then click on the icon to the right that says, “All In To Win”. You can then fill out an entry form. Participants must include an “All In Story”, a story of a time the participant or someone they know went “all in” for something they were passionate about. These stories can be fun, funny, emotional or heartfelt.
- Eligibility Instructions: No purchase necessary. One winner per household. One entry per person. Winner will be chosen at random. Odds of winning depend on the number of people who enter to win. Must be 13 years or older to enter. The contents of “All In” stories do not affect chances of winning.
- Entry Deadline Dates: Entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM Thursday, October 4th.
- When Prizes Can Be Won: One winner will be chosen per day from October 3rd – October 5th. Winners will be announced on air at 7:20 AM and will be contacted. If the participant does not respond after three attempts at contact that winner’s prize will be forfeit and another winner will be chosen.
- The Extent, Nature, and Value of the Prize: The prize winner will receive four tickets to Jeremy Camp and Matthew West’s “The Answer/All” In concert ($196) Friday, October 12th @7:00 Pm at the Menominee Nation Arena.
- Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Entries will be placed in an Excel spreadsheet and duplicate, incomplete, or ineligible entries will be deleted. The Family Promotions Manager will use random.org to randomly pick one winner per day.
- All entrants are also subject to The Family Radio Network’s General Contest Rules.